POWERS® Insurance & Risk Management challenges the status quo to create clarity and safeguard the financial well-being of our clients, their employees, and families.
The POWERS’ Promise to our Clients
- Leverage our carrier relationships to secure the best pricing and coverage.
- Drive profit to our clients’ bottom line through risk management strategies.
- Protect and educate through a comprehensive risk and exposure assessment.
- Navigate the ever-changing healthcare system to simplify lives.
- Protect families and personal assets by evaluating non-business related risks.
After an accident his senior year in college, Pierce Powers was unable to follow in his own Dad’s footsteps as a surgeon. During his long recovery process, he would often discuss with his Dad his hopes for the future. His father’s recommendation: find a business where you can give more than you take. Plus, if you have children and they are interested, you can perpetuate.
Pierce’s Dad had a good friend in the insurance business, so he went to work for him … and loved it! Pierce had found his calling. He and his wife have six children, three of whom are in the family business and work alongside their dad each and every day. Pierce made his dream come true.
POWERS® Insurance & Risk Management is truly a family-owned and operated business in every sense. All decisions and activities are decided upon by the four Powers in the business who have equal input into daily matters and future endeavors. While each family member has a specific role in the company’s success, all of them seamlessly work together toward a common goal.